Thursday, October 23, 2008

NKOTB and Halloween shopping

First- NKOTB (New Kids On The Block) rocked! Thank you very much Mom and Kelli for the early birthday present. See Kelli's blog for more pics of the exciting event. I would like to note that I never thought that I would be slightly hungover following a New Kids concert but I was.

Second- At exactly what age did all female Halloween costumes become either slutty or frumpy? I like Halloween quite a bit but also pride myself on covering my booty in public. Apparently this is no longer possible when dressed up on October 31st unless I want to where something labeled "one size fits most." In such a dilemma I have compromised by choosing the following Harry Potter get up (it came with the glasses and wand!) with gym shorts and leggings underneath to cover my behind.


I believe it will look significantly less slutty and more dorky on me given that I will probably have a couple beers and start reciting actual spells from Harry Potter.

1 comment:

Sindi said...

just as long as you don't start talking in parseltongue...or however it's spelled.