Bad News:
- I almost passed out twice when giving blood yesterday
- I was told earlier this week that I would not be able to start training as an RN until March 23rd (Day 2 of my trip to Mexico for Ryan's Bro's wedding)
- which translates to me being really disappointed because I'm going to be working at the desk and as an aide for a month and a half with a NURSING liscense
- and put off getting paid a nurses salary during that time
- I had a really huge zit on my chin
Good News:
- I take my boards on Tuesday
- which translates to NO MORE STUDYING for a while
- I am going to have a lot of free time so...
- I booked a flight to Seattle to go spend a week with my BF Amy!!!
- I was also informed today that I will actually start training March 9th (2 wks earlier than previously told)
- which will work much better because I will start earlier and will still get my scheduled vacation
1 comment:
good luck on those state boards. When do you go to Seatle? and when do you go to Mexico and where abouts.
Post a Comment