Thursday, November 20, 2008

To-Do List

So I got up this morning bright (read DARK-it's November in MN) and early to go to my clinical to find out that my preceptor called in sick which means I have a full day ahead of me with no particular plans.  Since I have a bit of a passion for list making (I believe this may be a genetic trait) this calls for a TO DO list.  So without further ado, here is my task list for today (in no particular order):
  1. Watch last night's Private Practice (check)
  2. Read Pathologies of Power for class Monday
  3. Start my capstone paper
  4. Read for fun
  5. Continue filling out applications for RN jobs
  6. Run on treadmill (or outside if I feel extra motivated)
  7. Address grad ceremony invites
  8. Finish dishes
  9. Call Amy back
  10. Call Steve from work to find out if he thinks I am at risk of being laid off since the U is cutting 30 NA/HUCs
  11. Check my bank balance (check)
  12. Make sure I'm caught up on my bills
  13. Watch Thursday night TV
  14. Go to bed early
Time to start checking more off my list!  Good day to all.

1 comment:

Sindi said...

Lists are good. I also find myself making lists.